(1) A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE LA VERKIN HOT SPRINGS AND THE LA VERKIN CANAL. DUP, 1986.
(2) A HISTORY OF WASHINGTON COUNTY, Douglas D. Alder, Karl F. Brooks. Utah State Historical Society, Washington County Commission, 1996.
(3) Deseret News, June 26, 1852, as quoted in Utah Historical Quarterly
(4) GEOLOGY OF UTAH William Lee Stokes, University of Utah, 1986
(5) History of Mary A. Gubler
(6) HURRICANE VALLEY, Selected Short Stories reflecting The Founding Of The Hurricane Valley. SUP, 1989.
(7) The Journal of The LaVerkin First Ward, Loren DeLance Squire (About 1980)
(8) “LaVerkin”, Maude M. Judd in Under Dixie Sun, Washington County Chapter Daughters Utah Pioneers, 1950
(9) LaVerkin City Council Meeting Minutes.
(10) Washington County Court Records, December 3, 1856, as quoted in Two Rivers Run Through It, A sesquicentennial Tribute To Toquerville, 1997, By Dr. Wesley Larson.
(11) Washington County News files on microfilm.
(12) “Wayne Wilson Memoirs”. (Unpublished document)
Ken Anderson, Afton (Wilson) Ballard, Quinta (Nielson) Beatty, Clark Campbell, Delma (Sanders) Dutton, Walter and Muriel (Stratton) Church, Jack and Faun (Gubler) Eves, Gary DeMille, Rolfe Griffiths, Kerry Gubler, Thell Gubler, Lyman Gubler, Ethelyn Humphries, Thomas and Shirley (Hinton) Judd, Gladys (Woodbury) Isom, Leon Lewis, Wesley Larson, James Lemmon, Kay McMullin, Ray Mendoza, Cherrie (Gubler) Naegle, Ruth (Gubler) Nielson, Burt and Maxine (Toland) Pace, Owen Sanders, Adrien Squire, Don Squire, Ray and Afton (Stratton) Stapley, Alice (Isom) Gubler Stratton, Willard Webb, Dale Wilson, Reed and Maureen (Sullivan) Wilson, Gordon Wood, Ardella (Gubler) Heiner, Gaylynn (Gubler) Wiser.
Antone Bringhurst, Leon Hall, Ethelyn Humphries, Eldon Pierce, Cherrie Naegle, Owen Sanders, Alice Stratton, Dani Bettridge.